Solar Sales Engineer
Kafou Energy Company is seeking a Junior-level Solar Sales Engineer to play a key role in the company’s Energy Services growth. The position's primary goal is to work directly with clients and serve customers by identifying their needs and engineering adaptations of products, and energy services.
The successful candidate will be required to perform a wide range of duties, including identifying and qualifying potential Solar Energy projects in addition to gaining customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements. The Solar Energy Sales Engineer should be aware of the company's technical services (i.e., On-grid system, Off-grid system & EES, and PPA & EPC models) focusing on optimization strategies, the candidate should have the ability to provide reports and support opportunity development and manage relationships with current as well as potential future customers.
The candidate should be aware of solar energy services processes and products (i.e., On-grind system, Off-grid with Battery system, and PPA & EPC models). The candidate is responsible for Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, establishing personal networks, and participating in
- Project Development and Project Management Support.
- Carry out cost benchmarks on past projects.
- Ensure the project costs are aligned with market trends.
- Coordinate with the design team to prepare and follow up on local approvals and regulations.
- Prepare and develop sales presentations to explain our company's products or services to customers.
- Capability to set, implement and manage sales plans (Pipeline management, CRM management...)
- Take part or conduct onsite technical support, if needed, by conducting site surveys and quick inspections.
- Support in preparing solar energy system proposals.
- Backstopping to estimation team to reach business competitiveness by exploring market edges.
- Soliciting and logging client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Support in identifying areas for improvements and communicating these issues with possible solutions to the management.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generate high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales, and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing, and modifying products to meet customers' technical requirements and needs.
- Follow up on the market, and give feedback about the market updates, and Status.
- Responsible for following the company’s registered accounts (e.g., Governmental Portal) to enrich the Business units with related Leads.
- Continuous updates and support to improve the company’s Business case.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in the sales and technology field (i.e., solar panels, inverters, ESS, solar EV charger).
- Saudi Experience is a must
- Good technical background.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Team working skills.
- Negotiation skills
- SEC Installer/Designer certificate is a plus.
- Fluency in English required.
- Good English writing skills (proposal making, correspondence) to make comprehensive offers and verbal communication skills.
- Good Technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite (Project, Word & PPT, Excel) are required.
- A background in Sketchup and PVsyst.
- Highly self-organized and time-managed skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Salary and compensation:
- Excellent salary and accommodation.
- Flexible working time and healthy environments.
- Ability for personal growth in experience and knowledge.
- Annual bounce based on performance (written).
- On-demand training courses.